Wednesday, September 26, 2007

A miserable little clerk crawling in here on your hands and knees and begging for help.

Am I a masochist because I do business with at least two of the 10 Worst Customer Service Providers?

Verizon would be the top of my personal list. Any sort of billing problem and you find yourself descending into the lowest level of Dante's hell with no escape in sight. I literally spent upwards of 12 hours total trying to work through a problem with them last month. They have the art of not fixing a problem down to a science.

The problem is NOBODY does customer service any more so there aren't a whole lot of alternatives.





If you get a chance read through some of the forums linked above where customers detail complaints. It's pages of pages of similar issues followed by a comment from some "customer" of that service named "Verizonrokz" taking everybody else to task because they're too stupid to understand what a great company they're dealing with and that we're all lucky just to be able to send them our checks every month and use their services. **Cough** PLANT **Cough**

4 comments:

Don Snabulus said...

Do not anger your corporate overlords or they will make it worse for you. In fact, I think Guantanamo Prison is going to be renamed the Verizon Bowl.

Swinebread said...

I got 2 too

Overdroid said...

I should probably tell you that I am Verizonrokz.

Dean Wormer said...

I KNEW it.