Monday, February 25, 2008

If I were not mad, I could have helped you.




Oh, lest I forget:

  • Morning Martini
  • 11 comments:

    Don Snabulus said...

    Don't forget The Dean's Office.

    pissed off patricia said...

    I get a big kick out of the names people give their blogs. Everyone should blog one day about why they chose the name they did.

    Dean Wormer said...

    don-

    I never read that ridiculous site.

    POP-

    Thanks for reminding me - I added MM to the links.

    I think that's a great idea about names of sites. I've wondered the same thing. Lot's of creative people out there, seems like.

    Randal Graves said...

    dean, don't get me started. Only an idiot would name his or her blog after a fucking movie character. Thank you for the link, sir!

    Unknown said...

    I must have entered the wrong office, there was no thought process there.

    Thank you for the link.

    Dean Wormer said...

    Randal-

    Exactly! Wait, what?

    wyldth1ng

    Just a dead horse that the Delta's left during a midnight raid on my office.

    Great site!

    darkblack said...

    A gift offered is always appreciated.

    Thank you, sir.

    ;>)

    Westcoast Walker said...

    Thanks for the shout out!

    Dean Wormer said...

    Your welcome guys. Y'all rock!

    Swinebread said...

    Thanks man! You don't suck!

    BAC said...

    Thanks! And to PoP ... sometimes the only thing appropriate to say is "Yikes!"


    BAC