Thursday, March 29, 2007

Hey, Daddy, I want an Oompa Loompa. I want you to get me an Oompa Loompa right away.

Nancy Pelosi may be a politician that I've spoken derisively of before, but I'm damn proud of her comments yesterday to Bush telling him to "calm down with the threats." That's exactly the sort of tone you should take with a spoiled child that's having a tantrum in the middle of the toy store.

If the behavior continues then I might just have to change my views on corporal punishment. "George, go out to the Rose Garden and get yourself a switch."

3 comments:

Overdroid said...

More like, George - go down to the records room and bring us some impeachment forms.

Dean Wormer said...

Heh.

"Im-peachy-mint? What's that?"

Swinebread said...
This comment has been removed by the author.