Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Mini-me, you complete me.

You may have seen excerpts from this letter from a marine officer in Iraq but the whole thing is pretty amazing. My favorite part-

Most Surreal Moment — Watching Marines arrive at my detention facility and unload a truck load of flex-cuffed midgets. 26 to be exact. We had put the word out earlier in the day to the Marines in Fallujah that we were looking for Bad Guy X, who was described as a midget. Little did I know that Fallujah was home to a small community of midgets, who banded together for support since they were considered as social outcasts. The Marines were anxious to get back to the midget colony to bring in the rest of the midget suspects, but I called off the search, figuring Bad Guy X was long gone on his short legs after seeing his companions rounded up by the giant infidels.

7 comments:

Overdroid said...

I wonder if it was a member of the Lollypop League.

Don Snabulus said...

I read that article and wonder if it will soon be on Snopes.com.

Dean Wormer said...

I wonder if it was a member of the Lollypop League.

If we're going to round-up and arrest anyone in Oz then it ought to be that damn annoying Glenda before we get to the munchkins.

Dean Wormer said...

I read that article and wonder if it will soon be on Snopes.com.

Time says they verified with the author and that he even requested omissions but it's not like they're a real newsmagazine anymore or anything.

Overdroid said...

When does the house land on Bush? Wait, then Cheney would be President. House on Bush - Cheney melted with water. Holy water would work.

yanmaneee said...

hermes handbags
moncler jacket
jimmy choo shoes
nike air max
nike air max 95
louboutin shoes
supreme hoodie
canada goose
balenciaga
stephen curry shoes

Unknown said...

p3h26l5j99 e2v71m1p31 k6m87x5h45 w3c89y1x64 t3x57e0e87 o2t29b5l32