Thursday, January 31, 2008

That's just as bad as listening to the Beatles without earmuffs!

Mickey Dolenz wandering shirtless through the desert? I can't decide whether Swinebread's video attack is hurting my brain or my eyes more. Vicious. Bloody vicious.

I suppose that we could go on this forever but I'm willing to call it a draw and sue for peace. Should Swiney fail to accept my olive branch here's a demonstration of the awesome power of this blog-star I still hold in reserve---

Witness the power of my Singing James Bond of Doom!



I'd give this very, very careful thought if I were you, Swinebread. I still have at least one more ace up my sleeve and without giving too much away it's name is "Walken."

6 comments:

ladybug said...

Dean..you can always hold Connery's Zardoz in reserve as well, you ain't seen nothin' 'til you've seen Sean in a diaper-lookin' loincloth and a ponytail!

Don Snabulus said...

Aye, I have Irish Spring in me Lucky Charms. Y'ell feel th'wrath of me shillelagh stick!

Will this end without more cow bell?

Dean Wormer said...

Ladybug-

Ahh, yes. Zardoz would be perfect. Other than the bleeding eyes...

Don-

Let's hope it doesn't come to that.

Randal Graves said...

Will someone dare stoop to post some Paint Your Wagon?

Thomas Fummo said...

waaaagh!

he's got quite a good singing voice, though.

but still...

waaaagh!!

Dean Wormer said...

randal-

I came close but oddly enough couldn't find that on You Tube.

Perhaps a singing Clint Eastwood is just too awful to allow.

doctor-

Deep breaths. Soon the image will fade...