Our current album is Stemmadenia tomentosa. In common lingo that would be a rare species of Mexican plant but it also means we ROCK!
Tracks off of Stemmandenia tomentosa-
1. Robbins, North Carolina -- our own "Sweet Home Alabama."
2. Santa Fe 1010 -- a steam locomotive of ROCK!
3. USCGC Mellon (WHEC-717) -- we love the Coast Guard and this is our favorite cutter.
4. Bicentennial Minutes -- a patriotic metal tune.
5. Bongaigaon district -- in all of India there isn't a sweeter district. Goalpara and Kokrajhar districts SUCK.
6. Nuts & Bolts -- the primal scream of Australian profession lady golfer rockers.
7. Chatterbox -- a critical take on the commercialization of the news that ROCKS.