Wednesday, May 10, 2006

I don't care what the scoreboard says at the end of the game, in my book we're gonna be winners.


Should the Blazers change ownership and stay in Portland (two big question marks) I would say an ideal first step from this former fan's point of view would be to hire back Rick Adelman. He's one of the best coaches in basketball and it was a disgrace he was let go years ago.

That and Terry Porter or Clyde Drexler in the front office and I just might shell out some bucks to see a game again.

2 comments:

Don Snabulus said...

The article mentioned Adelman's "prickly demeanor." I wonder what that means...either he told the truth too much or didn't kiss enough ass.

Dean Wormer said...

He's not a "player's coach."

In other words he doesn't put up with tantrums.

Just what we need, IMO.