Saturday, January 19, 2008

I'm gonna make you squeal like a pig. Weeeeeeee!



I'm trying to figure out why these stimulus plan headlines are making me randy.

Oil rises after Bush stimulus plan.

Pelosi: Democrats welcome Bush's economic stimulus package.

Quick stimulus sought, but what kind?

Bush states position on stimulus plan

Bush to talk about size of stimulus plan: official.

What does Hillary Clinton think of Bush's stimulus package?

Clinton: Bush stimulus "falls short"

Oh no, girl you did NOT go there.

3 comments:

Don Snabulus said...

That reminds me of a Pac-10 sports headline in the Eugene Register-Guard from the late 80s-early 90s I once cut out and kept:

"Beavers Celebrate Trojan Demise"

Dr. Zaius said...

Ack! More stimulus for Hilary Clinton, quick!

Dean Wormer said...

Perhaps Bob Dole could help her out? Apparently he's got his own stimulus problem beat.