Saturday, October 27, 2007

Philip, get me another body.

In the tradition of the FEMA presser from this week here's a short interview I did with myself.

Question: Have you always been this imposingly tall?

Wormer: No, when I was younger I was shorter.

Question: How about the rugged good looks?

Wormer: Unfortunately the Tom Selleck features are something I'm cursed with.

Question: With regards to your job- some classify you as a super-genius who will ultimately wind up running the company while others say your simply smarter than 98% of your coworkers and will wind up running the company. Which is it?

Wormer: My momma taught me modesty. I think the truth lies somewhere in the middle.

Question: Thanks for taking the time to answer these questions, and can I just say you're terrific?

Wormer: Shucks.

3 comments:

Don Snabulus said...

Forkover
Extra
Money
America


Do it for the contractors.

Leave the contractors alone! They are trying really hard and YOU won't give them a chance. They have a trailer park and you don't care. LEAVE THE CONTRACTORS ALONE!!!!

Dean Wormer said...

Don,

So happy that someone decided to stand up for the poor contracters.

Swinebread said...

I heard on cnn that the guy who put this on just got a much better job I think it was with the state department.

He got a promotion!