1.You must brag about the award
2.You must include the name of the blogger who bestowed the award on you and link back to the blogger
3.You must choose a minimum of seven (7) blogs that you find brilliant in content or design
4.Show their names and links and leave a comment informing them that they were prized with Honest Weblog.
5.List at least ten (10) honest things about yourself.Then pass it on with the instructions!
My victims are:
My 10 Truths-
1) In high school I made the cover of the sports page for the state paper with a color photo captioned "Dean Wormer made the stop for the Rams." It showed me wrapping a running back, preparing to take him down. In truth that guy ran right over the top of me.
2) I cry while watching movies wayyyy to easily.
3) Some of my Facebook friends are women that I went to grade school with and I still feel guilty for teasing them 30 years ago but can't bring myself to apologize because I'm afraid it will make me look weird if they don't remember.
4) My little league career ended after I took a line drive to the eye and couldn't later control the fact I was ball shy.
5) At the market I've picked up a bottle of Rogaine more than once, only to change my mind and put it back on the shelf.
6) Don't know if this is an admission but I'm a HUGE nerd. I read comics, watch sci-fi and horror.
7) I'm saving up to afford to get into Cowboy Action Shooting. It's like SCA only with real guns, etc. I'm going to be a Clint Eastwood type.
8) I have a lot of favorite books but one of my all time is "Watership Down." That's right- I like talking bunnies.
9) In college I had an apartment where I slept on a futon mattress on the floor and a pack of feral cats would stampede up and down the hall all night, keeping me awake. So I sprinkled Paprika up and down the hall to try and keep them away. So mean.
10) Even though I often suggest to my brother that he should get a real job I admire the fact that he's followed his dream of acting and has made somewhat of a living at it.
Wednesday, April 22, 2009
You can't handle the truth!
The wonderful Liberality zapped me with the Honest Scrap Award which appears to be a bloggy game of truth or dare. I ain't afraid of the truth.