Saturday, February 14, 2009

Logic is little tweeting bird chirping in meadow. Logic is wreath of pretty flowers that smell bad.

Happy Valentine's Day!

Go Animate just added a flash feature where you can make a Star Trek cartoon. Here's what I threw together trying to include as many of my blogger friends as I could.

The tool is pretty cool but it won't let you add anything that looks like a swear word ("class" or "ubermilf".) Do you have any idea how hard it is to do a Randal Graves character without swearing?

Also- I didn't have time to add everybody but a big Valentine's Day hug to everybody. Oh, Snabalus- you were going to be Chief Engineer Montgomery Snabby but I didn't do an engine room scene. Maybe if I continue the story...

GoAnimate.com: Blogger Trek


Like it? Create your own at GoAnimate.com. It's free and fun!

13 comments:

Ubermilf said...

The only thing that would've made this better is if I could've made out with Simon Pegg as Scotty.

This is the best Valentine ever. Don't tell Dilf.

Randal Graves said...

If I weren't heterosexual, I'd buy you flowers and chocolate.

Dr. Monkey Von Monkerstein said...

What a horrible planet that must be. Thanks goodness it's only fictional!

Mauigirl said...

This is GREAT! I love it!

Dr. Zaius said...

Hey, wait a minute - that looks like... me...!

Awesome, Dean Wormer.

Lockwood said...

That is a lot of fun- thanks Dean!

Don Snabulus said...

I always wind up on the cutting room floor. Nonetheless, there are some great lines in this one.

Anonymous said...

We fixed a bug with the filters and now words like class should no longer be scrambled. Thanks for using GoAnimate. :)

Fran said...

That is hilarious!!!

Hey Dean, you inspired me to do a little corporate life blogging under the "its not the heat, its the stupidity" label.

I think you'll like it. Sorry to blogwhore in your comment box, but you know how I am!

Distributorcap said...

they gave uhura a short dress here

Dean Wormer said...

Thanks everybody. I'm so glad you enjoyed it.

Distributorcap-

they gave uhura a short dress here

I hope that's not a complaint because that's as it should be.

okjimm said...

Whatta Grin. My daughter told me I should look into photoshop.....and I was gonna, but I couldn't figure out what kind of film I needed.

yanmaneee said...

lebron shoes
yeezy 700
jordan 4
jordan shoes
longchamps
goyard handbags
kd 12
supreme clothing
longchamp handbags
supreme clothing