Saturday, February 14, 2009

Logic is little tweeting bird chirping in meadow. Logic is wreath of pretty flowers that smell bad.

Happy Valentine's Day!

Go Animate just added a flash feature where you can make a Star Trek cartoon. Here's what I threw together trying to include as many of my blogger friends as I could.

The tool is pretty cool but it won't let you add anything that looks like a swear word ("class" or "ubermilf".) Do you have any idea how hard it is to do a Randal Graves character without swearing?

Also- I didn't have time to add everybody but a big Valentine's Day hug to everybody. Oh, Snabalus- you were going to be Chief Engineer Montgomery Snabby but I didn't do an engine room scene. Maybe if I continue the story...

GoAnimate.com: Blogger Trek


Like it? Create your own at GoAnimate.com. It's free and fun!

14 comments:

Übermilf said...

The only thing that would've made this better is if I could've made out with Simon Pegg as Scotty.

This is the best Valentine ever. Don't tell Dilf.

Randal Graves said...

If I weren't heterosexual, I'd buy you flowers and chocolate.

Dr. Monkey Von Monkerstein said...

What a horrible planet that must be. Thanks goodness it's only fictional!

Mauigirl said...

This is GREAT! I love it!

Dr. Zaius said...

Hey, wait a minute - that looks like... me...!

Awesome, Dean Wormer.

Lockwood said...

That is a lot of fun- thanks Dean!

Don Snabulus said...

I always wind up on the cutting room floor. Nonetheless, there are some great lines in this one.

Alvin Hung said...

We fixed a bug with the filters and now words like class should no longer be scrambled. Thanks for using GoAnimate. :)

FranIAm said...

That is hilarious!!!

Hey Dean, you inspired me to do a little corporate life blogging under the "its not the heat, its the stupidity" label.

I think you'll like it. Sorry to blogwhore in your comment box, but you know how I am!

Distributorcap said...

they gave uhura a short dress here

Swinebread said...

I love it!

Dean Wormer said...

Thanks everybody. I'm so glad you enjoyed it.

Distributorcap-

they gave uhura a short dress here

I hope that's not a complaint because that's as it should be.

okjimm said...

Whatta Grin. My daughter told me I should look into photoshop.....and I was gonna, but I couldn't figure out what kind of film I needed.

Barbie Chiu said...

There are certain point in our life that we encounter failure but it doesn't mean you will lose hope and give up everything but it only means that every failure there's an exchange and that is new beginning. Well, thank you for sharing your article and keep on posting. Visit my site too for more information.

triciajoy.com

www.triciajoy.com