Don's game looked like fun. So my band is ALPG Tour. We're female, we're Aussie, we golf and we ROCK!
Our current album is Stemmadenia tomentosa. In common lingo that would be a rare species of Mexican plant but it also means we ROCK!
Tracks off of Stemmandenia tomentosa-
1. Robbins, North Carolina -- our own "Sweet Home Alabama."
2. Santa Fe 1010 -- a steam locomotive of ROCK!
3. USCGC Mellon (WHEC-717) -- we love the Coast Guard and this is our favorite cutter.
4. Bicentennial Minutes -- a patriotic metal tune.
5. Bongaigaon district -- in all of India there isn't a sweeter district. Goalpara and Kokrajhar districts SUCK.
6. Nuts & Bolts -- the primal scream of Australian profession lady golfer rockers.
7. Chatterbox -- a critical take on the commercialization of the news that ROCKS.
8. List of University of Essex people -- these people decidely do not ROCK.
9. Mike Erwin-- the voice of Speedy on Teen Titans and a dreamboat.
10. Grenada at the 2004 Summer Olympics -- we realize there are tons of songs out there about this already but thought we'd do our own version.
11. Edison Welding Institute -- our band spent our formative years there.
12. Armenian Opera Theater -- the site of our biggest concert. 36 fans showed up for that barn burner.
13. Bandiagara Escarpment -- "I gotta catch my love - strap ACME rockets to my heels - chase him through the desert - right off the Bandiagara Escarpment. Don't look down, don't look down, don't look down... or I'll fall."
14. He's Alive -- because we ROCK.
15. Fredric Hasselquist -- the dean of Palestinian Natatural History and a righteous dude.
Bonus Track: Motu River -- "When you chipped a shot into the Moto River you hit the hazard of my heart."
Golf - Australia - ROCK!