Who the hell thinks $14 dollars a week won't help them out? Is everybody as rich as Paris Hilton? Or just conservatives?
I make a pretty good salary but even then I did some quick math and that money could mean a lot of good things for me. In a month that increased cash could do any of the following...
- Fill up my gas tank twice.
- Buy all the bread and milk on my grocery budget.
- Pay for that oil change I've been putting off because I was short on cash.
- Pay for one of #1Animefan's visits to her counselor since the insurance won't cover it.
- Pay for my wife's medicine prescription.
I could go on but you get the idea. I wish these aspiring Mr. Howells who apparently light cigars with $100 dollar bills would just shut the hell up.