BAC taggity tagged me with a the "Six Random Things About Me" meme.
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them.
5. Let each person know they’ve been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
Six random things about me-
1) When I was ten a friend's mom stabbed me in the ass with a pitchfork. she had a bit of a drinking problem.
2) On a date in high school I once drove my VW Rabbit into a puddle so deep it killed the engine. We had to wade to shore.
3) I love cashews.
4) My favorite gift as a child was the "Gunfight at OK Corral" game where you shot marbles at your opponent's little man, trying to dislodge his little gunfighter. I wanted this so badly and was overjoyed when I got it.
5) When visiting some buddies in the seminary they took me on a tour of the secret antiquities stored there. Besides the gold crosses and saint's bones they had a collection of the preserved carcasses of deformed animals (two-headed calves, etc.) that would make Ripley proud.
6) While getting married and having kids is up there on the list, I still consider the greatest day of my life the time my friends and I began drinking early in the morning and went on a joyous, crazy bender that included breaking into the zoo and facing down a cop.
I share the love with...
Pissed Off Patricia
Randal (of course.)
A couple of new 16x20's
1 hour ago