This is going to be one of those rare films I actually see on opening night so I'm keeping my fingers crossed. Please, please be good!
Also- Freida tagged me with the "six things you didn't know about me" game.
- My undergraduate degree is in history with a focus on Spanish/ Latin American history.
- I met my wife at a Halloween dance. I was a Frankenstein Monster and she was a six-foot tall Butterfinger Candy Bar.
- I once got high in college by drinking an entire bottle of Robitusin DM. I saw Jerry Garcia in the clouds.
- On a visit to Mexico City I did the special prayer for healing at the Basilica of Our Lady of Guadalupe. It took me five hours to crawl to the front of the sanctuary on my knees.
- I'm a Trekkie. Of the old school variety.
- I make a mean Enchiladas Verdes con Pollo. From scratch (except the tortillas.)